In this chapter of QuickBooks Help we would like to provide an overview of Pro package, as the startup package of QuickBooks. Although QuickBooks Help is becoming more and more popular for its cloud based applications, according to active users of the program, the desktop versions still offer more complex features than the cloud based one.
The Pro Package
This package has been deliberately designed for new startup businesses and for those who don’t have any accounting or bookkeeping experience. The easy to use platform allows for an easy data entry and everything is very simple to track down. The data sharing is also just a few clicks away, in case the business owner wants to share data with his or her accountant. If you need additional information on QuickBooks call the QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1(800)290 0629.
The basic features of the pro package include the following:
– It’s up to 3 user licenses and allows up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks in the same time.
– The Bill Tracker features unpaid bills, invoices, purchase orders in one place
– The ability to track sales and also expenses in various currencies
– Data import capabilities from Excel and other programs. Also from older versions of QuickBooks Help.
– The Pro can handle over 14.000 separate data list entries
– Keep in mind however that bank and credit card transactions tracker costs extra money.
– It has all the core accounting features : enlisting accounts payable and outstanding, also includes general ledger and bank information
– Automated billing and invoicing system: automated payment collections.
– Inventory management: it would keep track of all the supplies you have including order tracking, sales tracking and the tracking of deliveries. You will always be able to see your current levels of supplies.
– Financial reporting: trend tracking, the evaluation of profitability, daily, weekly, monthly reports on the loss vs. income and it releases balance sheets too among other options.
– Additional payroll options: available for an additional fee, this feature would make the payment of employee salaries based on the working hours and other factors much easier. It would also make the necessary tax deductions too. It can also automatically file tax forms.
Thanks to the great integration system created by Intuit, the Pro package, that’s also represented as the starter package can be quite easily upgraded to the Premier or Enterprise packages. The key difference between each one of the packages is the number of people who are working at the company and who are to use the software. As QuickBooks Help focuses on the accounting of small to mid-sized businesses, you can freely and happily use it for many years to come.
You can purchase the Pro package as a one-time payment, but this is rather suggested for those, who have an IT infrastructure already built up. The additional support, upgrades and other benefits would cost an extra money. Annual subscription with support is also available.